Followers

Pages

When A Father see's his Daughter for the 1st time.....

Friday, December 4, 2015


Brides, please ask your amazing photographers to capture this moment.  I know that there are amazing photographers that do, but in the rush and running around of the day, sometimes this moment is never truly caught, capturing the raw emotion of a fathers true feelings.







When a father see's his daughter for the first time on her wedding day Priceless! 

That moment when he is taken back to when he was holding her for the first time in his arms as a new born and whispering to her, " I will always love you, protect you and keep you close to my heart.  I know the day will come when I will have to give you up to the man you will eventually fall in love with and make you his wife.  I just hope he will make you as happy and as loved as  I did.

These where words spoken by this beautiful brides father. 


Images captured by Michael Harrel
Thank you for capturing these my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment