Followers

Pages

To the Groom, A mother's LOVE

Monday, December 7, 2015

Share this Moment with your MOM

My Son









Today I share the experience of  being the Mother of The Groom, assisting her Son the Groom get ready to enter a new Chapter in his already amazing Life.

I remember snapping his "Onesy", baby undies.  I remember dressing him up for kindergarten.  I remember getting him ready for Prom, and making sure he looked great on his Graduation day. He then left to become a United State Airmen and once again I felt the proudest mom ever. 

Then the biggest day of his life arrives, his Wedding Day and I get to do it one last time.  The feeling of being alive, the feeling of JOY and Happiness overwhelmed me. I could not be more proud of the man he has become and I know for sure he will be an amazing husband.

Grooms, as a Wedding Planner and mom, make sure you have that moment with your mom, a private moment of just conversation without interruptions, a moment of prayer or Mom helping you with getting ready. Those moments are priceless and full of extreme joy for a mom, it is a feeling that only a mother who loves unconditional, cheers loudly and supports indefinitely could have.


Thank you my son Fabian
 I love you to INFINITY AND BEYOND!!


Photography by : David Lilly of Lilly & Lilly Photography.
Flower and Decor: Rj Glamour Innovations 
Tuxedos: Men Warehouse The Loop
Venue: The B Resort & Spa @ Disney World Resort
Ceremony Coordinator: Yasmen Wass of  Yasmen Katrina Events

No comments:

Post a Comment