Followers

Pages

To the Newly Engaged Brides

Sunday, December 27, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS!!!


You are in absolute shock. He asked and you of course you said: " Yes"!  You are staring at the most beautiful ring you've ever placed your eyes upon and you're saying "This cant be real!" I am engaged to the man of my dreams, my best friend, my LOVE.

You take a moment to think to yourself, "I never thought this day would come, I am getting married!"  following that, you thank and acknowledge those who witnessed the most amazing day of your life.

Then you take another moment and say to yourself, as happy as can be, and ask... "I have to start planning, but where do I begin?"

You locate and interview three Wedding Planners. Now you're stuck with the question, who will be the one to organize the most important milestone of my life?  Remember, you have to establish a great connection with your planner, because he/she will be your "BFF" through the entire preparation process of your special day.

Your wedding planning should be eight months to a year long. If your wedding date is a sure date, then it is a shorter process. Once you have settled everything and you're ready to go, It is time to start the most memorable journey of your life.

I always advice my brides, before selecting a Wedding Planner to always remember the three "R's". Make sure that your Wedding Planner is...
1. Responsible.
2. Reputable.
3. Reliable.





Wedding Planner
 Annie Muniz & Associates, Events & Wedding Planners, Inc.
Photographer
123 Photography, Nicholas Sabatino
Couple
Fabian & Vanahi Saillant


No comments:

Post a Comment