Followers

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

To All Newly engaged couples.

Previously I have blogged on my advice to Brides, and have written on the importance of hiring a Reputable, Reliable and Responsible experienced Wedding Planner..  

I am sharing a story for you to always keep in mind that hiring what I call a "RRR" Planner is truly the way to go, clink on the link below and watch why.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/bridetobe-wedding-planner-ripped-me-off/36524468

Remember this always

You and your Coordinator should be a perfect fit.

You will now be entering a new "relationship", your planner will now become your friend, confident,  but most importantly someone you will always be able to reach out to for just about anything pertaining to your Wedding or Event. 
 So if you are feeling a bit nervous, uncomfortable and not really feeling it will be a match with he or she, it is a good indication you are not a match, so continue your search.  I am sure you will find the Perfect Planner. 

Do your research.

Be sure to ask questions, ask for references, ask to see the planners social media outlets,  ask to see testimonials and reviews.

Do not sign anything before reading it thoroughly.

I will always be here to guide you right.  Happy Planning. 













No comments:

Post a Comment