Followers

Pages

Your holiday Wedding is soon approaching

Tuesday, December 2, 2014




Hi my amazing brides, Tis the season for sure, I know you are all excited about your up and coming Winter Wonderland Wedding...Congratulations!
 Some of you are still in the planning process and debating on a date or even a theme.

 Here is my thought, I have planned some amazing weddings, but the most fun I have had is creating & advising my brides, on Holiday Theme Weddings, less is more.  What do you mean?, you may ask.

Some of you have planned this day for over a year, some since you where little girls. 

Weddings are super special and as a bride you want to see Elegance, Charm, Opulence and even some simplicity.  Well then, lets try something different. If you have no problem in staying away from the typical Christmas Colors try something new.

 Lets start to create your Winter Wonderland with a look like the above picture at your ceremony site. ( Not my Photo), let that look flow through out your reception.

 
I think white is everything, that is just my taste, but adding some pop of color would be nice too, I typically love the white, creams and some glitz. Adding some different textures in your linens and even adding pillows to your decor, would be amazing too.

Any questions please do not hesitate in reaching out:
 anniemunizevents@gmail.com 
or 407-494-5171.  
Need assistance looking for your planner we are here for you
 Annie Muniz & Associated Event & Wedding Planners

Twitter, Instagram Pinterest
AnnieMunizEvent
Facebook.com/ annie.muniz.37

No comments:

Post a Comment